Company mailings, including dividends, will reach you through your broker. To claim proceeds from abandoned property, the investor must directly contact the state. Dominion Energy’s bank will reject any other format, resulting in delays in payment postings. Please indicate if the registered stockholder is deceased so the appropriate documents may be forwarded to you. We are closely monitoring the global outbreak of coronavirus, and we’re working to safeguard the health of our communities. Certificates will not be issued for shares held in a plan. Please note that our Transfer Agent, Broadridge, remains fully operational. As a result, your stock may be at risk of being reported to your state as unclaimed property. If you keep your stock with your broker in a broker account, you are a "street name" holder and are not directly registered on the company's records as maintained by the transfer agent. Such participation alone will not prevent your account from falling dormant in the future. Broadridge Corporate Issuer SolutionsP.O. If you have not established an online account, you may follow the online instructions or contact us via the 800 number on your account statement or this site. Some plans do require that investors own a minimum number of shares prior to participating in a plan. IMPORTANT: You must be able to provide the name of the security, the certificate number(s), the name of the registered owner(s), and the number of shares in all communications. Broadridge will send you the documents necessary to obtain replacement certificates along with instructions to complete them. A notary stamp is not acceptable when transferring the ownership of stock. You may obtain a surety bond from our independent insurance provider, The Chubb Corporation. If so, you may enroll in the plan in any of the following ways: Make the investment via your online account. You should receive your 1099 by mid-February. For more information regarding Unclaimed Property, please click on the link below. These instructions should provide the name, address and social security number for each transferee and should indicate the number of shares to be transferred. How can I obtain a copy of my 1099?You may download and print a copy of a Broadridge issued 1099 by accessing your online account at These instructions should provide the name, address and Social Security Number for each transferee and should indicate the number of shares to be transferred. Changing plan electionsYou may change your plan investment decisions by taking the following steps: Selling shares held in a planYou may sell shares held in a plan by taking one of the following steps: A registered shareholder is the owner of record on the books of the corporation, generally kept by the transfer agent. It is the annual process of complying with state law whereby the state gains custody of assets meeting certain criteria for presumptive abandonment. Your broker will ask for some basic information about your account, including: Your account number (obtain from your statement or online account), The number of shares you wish to transfer, Whether you hold your shares in DRS (book-entry) or certificate form, The broker will then have the shares transferred from Broadridge to your brokerage account, Notification via fax to: (215) 553-5402; attention Lost Securities Dept. Your account will be escheated to your last known resident state or to the company's state of incorporation if you are a foreign owner who resides outside the United States.

Chase The Money Lyrics, Who Was Raspberry Beret Written About, Grape Solar Charge Controller, Pete Wicks Parents, Alexander Ny Directions, Vox Pathfinder 10 Vs Fender Champion 20, Cordis Specials,